Monday, March 28, 2011

9 month milestones



I thought I post some of the milestones that this little man has hit recently...... In just the last couple of days he has started to clap!! I love that milestone :) Clapping babies are very cute.
He's also started to pull everything out of the dishwasher if I try to load it with him nearby.
He absolutely loves to play in and dump out the dogs water. I'm not sure that area of the carpet is going to survive this age.
He will also wave back if you wave to him. He started doing it for Matt and Matt alone at first.
Watching babies learn and explore is one of my absolute favorite things about having kids. I guess I shouldn't limit it to babies.... watching them learn at any age is pretty amazing. Hailey learning to speak in full sentences...... Maggie learning to write......(she's starting writing notes to people)....... Jackson - thinking and creating complex race tracks and lego sets...... I love it!

Some of Caleb's favorite foods right now.....
organic instant oatmeal with yogurt mixed in
fresh strawberries (LOVES these)
chopped up grapes
pretty much any fruit, really
cheese
peas
beans....
Today his lunch was frozen peas (warmed up), cheese chunks, and strawberries.
He will eat almost anything. He gets very cranky when he's hungry.

He pretty much only feeds himself now. In true fist to mouth mess form :) He's quite good at it and I enjoy the freedom of not having to spoon it all in. However, it makes for more laundry since it's quite a messy endeavor and he just rips off any bib we put on him.....

No comments: