Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Maggie's hair

 


Maggie loves for me to do her hair. She has definite ideas about how she wants it to look. It's a challenge for me to get it as close to what she wants as I can. She loves to have her "puffy"...... It will be so interesting to see what happens when she starts to do her own hair. I'm sure she will surpass my skills in no time :) I found a hair thing that kind of looked like a tiara that I thought she would like. She loved it and wanted her hair up with it. Hmm. Cute girl! I have started to take pictures of her hair dos to make a little photo book that she can pick her "hair for the day" out of. I'm hoping it will streamline things a little :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Luna said...

Then you can put the directions next to the picture, with a skill level rating, length of time, and required tools! Very cute!