Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's getting warmer!

 


The days are getting warmer.... in between all the rain that is...... and we spend a lot of time on the swings. I have a feeling you will see a lot of pics that involve kids and swings, swings and kids :) I guess it's a good thing we think our kids are cute.
I put Caleb in the sand box for the first time the other day. He wasn't sure about it on his bare feet, then he ate some, then he smiled and crawled all around in it. He loved it. He kept grabbing and squeezing the sand and patting down the piles we made. He only ate some at first - hopefully, it stays that way. Hailey loved the sand box but I hardly let her play in it when she was younger because she was always putting it in her mouth.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

John and Kami said...

I love Hailey's hat! Caleb sure looks a lot like Hailey in these pictures.