Monday, March 28, 2011

Another one down




Last night at bedtime (why is it always at bedtime??) Jackson's top front tooth came out. Well, got pulled out more than came out. After we had sent him to bed he came out with bloody fingers from wiggling his tooth. I cleaned him up and told him to leave it alone - if he could. When I went in to put Caleb to bed Jackson was sitting on his own bed wiggling away. I just sent him out to get a rag to contain the mess. A few minutes later he comes out to show us that he had pulled it out. He was VERY EXCITED!! He loves to get the money from the tooth fairy. I was impressed that he pulled it out himself. He's usually a bit of a wuss and hypochondriac...... :) I still can't believe he's old enough to be losing teeth! It seems like the first few years I was a Mom went by fairly slowly - NOW they go by so fast I wish it would slow down so I can remember it easier. Lucky for me we have blogland :) I'm much better at this than I ever was with a diary.

2 comments:

John and Kami said...

I feel like your kids are growing up faster now too! I remember watching Jackson when he was just a new baby! And now he's loosing teeth. Holy Cow.

Luna said...

I can't believe he pulled it out! Kiah never even tells me when her tooth is loose. She won't even touch it. One time I found out about a loose tooth the day before she went to the dentist. She got nervous when the dentist touched it!