Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sad boy

 


Remember those cranky days I mentioned? Caleb can be such an easy baby but he can also be an extremely cranky baby. He is pretty high-maintenance!! :) He likes to be held A lOT! He hates to be left alone. He is getting to the stage where he recognizes that I'm gone and so he starts to cry the minute I take one step away from him. He's starting to get on his hands and knees so it won't be long before he will be following me everywhere. He will fit right in to the little line I already have. Matt always teases me about my "entourage" or little ducklings.
When Caleb does get cranky it can be really hard to calm him down so he's probably a little spoiled. Hopefully, he hasn't figured that out too much yet :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Camden can do the same things. :) I think he is used to so much noise that when everyone leaves and it's quiet it freaks him out.