Friday, January 14, 2011

Anniversary

 


Better late than never..... Matt and I had our 10 year anniversary on Dec. 30th!! Wow. I cannot believe that it has been 10 years already. Then I start counting kids..... oh yeah :) Such an excellent 10 years. I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else. Marriage isn't always easy but it's always worth it :)!! Matt kept saying he needed to go to the store that day. It didn't even occur to me that he wanted to get something for our anniversary. He came home with roses!! I think it's the second time since I've known him that he's gotten me roses. We almost ALWAYS forget it's our anniversary. It comes at such a busy time. I was proud of him for remembering AND planning.
This picture is of the rose petals...... I meant to take a picture of the roses but forgot until after I had already taken the petals off to put in this vase. Maggie was very excited that we were decorating for Valentine's Day!

No comments: