Friday, January 14, 2011

Church bags

 


The kids got their own copies of The New Testament at Church so I thought it was time for them to have their own Church bags...... I looked around online and found an easy way to make a simple bag. That was important since I haven't sewn anything for a LONG time. It was really easy, went quickly and turned out pretty cute. Those are the best kind of projects!!
If you didn't notice the mess in the background - check again. :) That is life as usual around here - especially when Caleb is getting teeth and wakes up every hour or two at night. My motivation level to clean is pretty much nil. Good thing I have an understanding husband.
Come on take of picture of your mess. You can do it :)
Oh - Hailey's mouth looks funny because she has purple vampire teeth in there.... which she later tried to put in Caleb's mouth..... no wonder they all get the same kind of sick..... UGH!!

No comments: