Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To wear or not to wear.......

 


...underwear. The on-going question has been WHEN WILL I GET MOTIVATED TO POTTY TRAIN HAILEY?? I think she has been ready for awhile but I keep putting it off. I don't really mind the potty training itself - it's the after. I hate, hate, hate having to find a bathroom with only a minutes notice. I especially don't like doing it in every store, rest stop or restaurant that we go to. Or have to return to after getting everyone buckled into the car only to have one say..... Mom, I need to go to the bathroom. NOW!! Ugh. I already do that with two, will 3 be so much worse!!?? Obviously I think so or I would have potty trained her already.
We have some underwear now..... that is at least one more step in the right direction. Although she calls them pull-ups and gets mad at them when they get wet. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: