Friday, January 14, 2011

Salsa

 

 



I may have talked about this before but..... Hailey absolutely loves fresh salsa. She will load up a chip with it and eat the whole thing. I love it too. I have cravings for fresh salsa. I guess if I'm going to crave something at least it's full of veggies!! Funny thing for a little one to love though!
She also loves salad and most fresh veggies. If we are having salad - she ignores everything else and eats that. She's done this since she started eating on her own. She absolutely loves iceburg lettuce! I do too :) Carrots, green peppers, red peppers, cabbage.... I wonder if she always will. I eat green peppers and onions now but definitely did not when I was younger.

1 comment:

Luna said...

I love salsa too. For awhile when I was a kid I would eat it everyday after school!

Chris thinks it is funny that Anna loves pickles. All day long she asks for pickles until the jar is empty.