Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tie-tastic!

 


Speaking of creating things..... I made this cute tie onsie for Caleb :) Last week he wore a sweater vest to church and I had to take it off because he got to hot in it. So in order to keep him cooler yet dressed for church.... I appliqued this tie to his white onsie. Now he looks like a little accountant or nerd... don't you love how it matches his brown pants? :) That might have been just a little overkill. Oh, well. I think it turned out very cute. I saw the idea online somewhere. It was very easy to do (I won't mention the part where I ironed the first tie onto a towel because I had the heatnbond upside down....) and quite cheap. I think I will have to do a few more in various colors and sizes. I think it's more comfortable for him than a collar shirt. He's worn one of those also and spent most of the time trying to eat the collar when it would brush against his face.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: