Monday, January 12, 2015

Swing Caleb Swing


In May I challenged Matt to get a swing set done before the end of the month. He did it and about two days later Caleb learned to swing on his own!! Have I mentioned I love that milestone? :) It's just an A frame swing set with 3 swing spots. It has a 10 ft high swing beam though so it works for the bigger kids too. They have had a lot of fun with it. I'm happy to be adding some more fun to the backyard. (We also have a trampoline and a treehouse with two slides but since this is about May and the treehouse didn't come until Oct. it will have it's own post later.)
I also love that Caleb is in a Ninja Turtle costume - that boy still loves all things SUPER. It's definitely hard and exciting to see your youngest hitting these milestones. He's growing up!! 

No comments: