Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hailey is 6


Hailey wanted a unicorn in a forest cake and when the time came I really only had neon colors and she was perfectly happy with a rainbow forest :)


Maggie giving her funny suggestions :)


She really wanted a picture with her cake showing that she was 6. She likes to put her own spin on things :) She is such a fun little girl. It's amazing to watch them grow and see the things that they are interested in. She loves to make little projects out of paper, tape, glue, and coloring stuff. She is always giving me little notes and pictures and constantly wants to give notes to other people (but her handwriting could use some work so they are very hard to read!) She loves to ride bikes, play with dolls, play outside and definitely play with friends.
She loves 1st grade and is starting to read fairly well. She likes to help me out - especially with cooking. She used to ask me for money whenever she helped with a job but I told that sometimes we help because we are a team and it's nice, for those jobs she will get paid with a hug and a kiss :) 
I need to take more pics of their presents - it's fun to look back and see what we gave them because it reminds of their interests at that time. I know she got a unicorn bike helmet, a bike basket and an umbrella.

No comments: