Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jackson

 


These were also taken a few months ago. You know a little closer to when Jackson turned 6 - in March :) I think they were taken in July. I was a little late. Pregnancy and a baby do that to me :) At least we went in and got them done. I think they turned out well for a quick maybe, 10 min session. He does really well for pictures. I wanted to have the pics taken with his sandals off - they kind of ruin the preppy look that Matt always makes fun of me for - but I forgot. The photographer wanted to take a picture of him with a football and I said "don't you have a basketball?" Hmm. I try not to influence them too much one or another when it comes to interest but then I realize I probably do it all the time without meaning too. But really? Is there even a question of which would be the better sport for him to play when it comes to basketball vs. football? I LOVED playing basketball when I was younger. It's one of the biggest things I miss. I love the smell when I walk into a gym and every once in awhile I get a ball in my hands again. Ahhhh.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: