Thursday, September 16, 2010

Group pics

 




I love that the kids have all been such cooperative picture takers so far. I take a lot of my own pictures at home but there is always so much other stuff/junk/mess in the pictures that it takes away from the kids so I like to take them in for studio pictures at least once a year. I don't even really care how great the pics are as long as the focus is on the kids. Tears, frowns, eyes looking aways - oh well, at least they are the only thing in the pic. Maybe someday I will take it upon myself to set up my own little studio setting or buy a really nice camera. That would be great too :)
I really liked how these pics turned out. Eventhough Caleb is in a green shirt...... I looked and looked for a black shirt for him and could not find one. We even went to two stores the morning we were getting pics taken to try to find one. Oh well, I kind of like that he stands out as the youngest. I like that the kids are cooperative enough to make it a fast visit. We are usually in and out with just a few takes - I think that's one of the reasons they let me keep taking them :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Those turned out great! I need to get some pics of my kids now.