Friday, September 17, 2010

Curly hair

 


As Hailey's hair has grown longer it has also become very curly. I've tried a few times to get some good pics of it for those of you who live farther away..... :) and Matt took some the other day that showed the curl pretty well. My hair has quite a bit of wave and curl in it too - you would just never know because I wear it up ALL. THE. TIME. However, I learned recently that that is going to have to change because..... apparently hair that it worn up all the time in humidity, never dries very well, and things that don't dry very well start to smell like mildew. IN MY HAIR!! Ugh. Gross. So now either I wear it down or actually blow dry my hair. This is totally out of character for me. I had no idea the boundaries it would stretch moving East. Poor Matt.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: