Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hailey

 



Whew. Ok, here are the last of the studio pics :) Hailey turned two Aug. 1 so these were taken fairly recently. Hailey was not quite as cooperative as the others. In her defense, I had them done right after the group pics and I think she was pretty much done with the whole thing by then. But I stayed right with her to keep her in place and the photographer was very good at making her laugh in between crying. In the close up of her face - her eyes look wet because she had been crying literally one second before. Good thing that photography was quick on the trigger!! Her's turned out really well too. I love the one of her laying on the floor. She is such a character. Being a third child is not going to hold her back!!
I have a lot of regular pics to post too but maybe I will work on those later......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: