Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Eve

 


Here is the tree with all the presents (those are the Santa presents in the front). Every year I think I'm doing well by not getting too many presents..... then once it's all wrapped and in place I think - Wow, I need to buy less! Maggie even said it was more presents than she needed. She wanted Santa to leave her a present to give to someone that didn't have one. Kids are pretty awesome.
I didn't make all those cookies.... some of them were friendly neighborhood drop offs. Thanks to them for helping fill out the Santa plate :) Jackson thought we should have three cups of milk for a thirsty Santa (Matt, Jackson and I) but I said Santa could get cups and share if he wanted to. Jackson has been an elf helper since he asked about Santa in 1st grade!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: