Thursday, July 29, 2010

Haircuts

 



I gave the kiddos haircuts the other day. I wanted to document it so I can hopefully, see myself get better at it over time :) There is a very fine line between their patience and my skill....... so I cut quickly........ which leaves a little less than desirable results but not terrible right? I don't know why Maggie is making such a funny face. It makes her look completely different. Her hair is a little shorter than I intended. Oh well, it grows back. She was so excited that I used the clippers on the back though. When she looked in the mirror she said "Thanks, Mom. That is exactly what I wanted!" Funny girl. I can't figure out how to cute Jackson's so it doesn't look fuzzy.

I don't have a picture of Hailey but I do have a lock of hair..... that she cut off. I set the clippers down - (they were still running because they won't turn off with the switch, you have to unlug them) So she picked them up and started on her own hair. She only got some long hair on top. I don't know how she did it so you can't even tell it's missing. She could have shaved herself a reverse mohawk. I definitely don't have the skill to fix that :)

It was great having a neighbor with a salon in her basement just across the street in Brigham City. Oh well, now I get to save some money..... :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: