Thursday, July 15, 2010

Growing Up


Jackson has his first loose tooth. It's going to be awhile before it comes out but he was beyond excited to learn that it was loose. He started jumping up and down and running around telling everyone that his tooth was loose. He also wanted to call all of his Utah friends and let them know - since we were in Nauvoo, I told him we could do it when we got back. I haven't reminded him that he wanted to do it because I'm afraid it will make him sad and miss everyone all over again. The kids have really handled the move well but I don't think they feel settled. I think it just seems like a long vacation to them and they wonder what's coming next. In reality, it almost feels that way to me too. They know that we have been looking at houses so we are moving away from this apartment but no one know when.So much change in so little time. Apartments definitely don't lend to that feeling of permanance.

No comments: