Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Father's Day

 



This is what I made Matt for Father's Day. It was fun to do the kiddos footprints. It's amazing how big they all seem when in footprints. They loved putting their footprints on paper too :)Below are the words the poem. I thought it was pretty cute. Matt was also excited for his other present - Lego Harry Potter!

Walk a Little Slower

"Walk a Little slower, Daddy." said a little child so small.
I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up, You're what I want to be.
Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you!!

author unknown

No comments: