Sunday, November 11, 2012

Birthday!

 


Matt's birthday was towards the end of October. The kids always love a good birthday! :) He chose a buffet for his birthday dinner so we were all to full for cake and ice cream when we got home. We decided to have it for breakfast the next morning.... at least it was carrot cake. I was proud of myself for making it instead of buying it this year. It had pineapple and of course, shredded carrots. It was very good. Matt doesn't mind getting older at all. He just seems to enjoy the time as it goes by. Caleb was excited about the candles and said "do it again, Dad" after Matt blew them out.
I am forever grateful that I have Matt as a husband. Together we shall conquer all :) meaning - we will raise happy, healthy, contributing adults. I love that I can still learn new things about him even after 11 years of marriage!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: