Monday, June 20, 2011

Hailey

 

 

 



Hailey loves to wear hats. She is a little mini me. She is talking really, really well now. She likes to say funny things and make us laugh. Her sense of humor is excellent. She is such a fun kiddo to be around.
The other picture is the bed I made for her. Matt helped a little at the end to finish it off because it takes me FOREVER to get things done with the kids around and I try not to have Matt watch them so I can finish my projects because he has an extremely long list of projects to do himself......
Hailey was very excited to have a "big bed like Maggie". She has been sleeping on a mattress on the floor ever since we moved into this house. It was actually a mattress topper folded in half. We didn't even buy a new mattress for the bed we just kept the folded topper. It leaves about 2 ft at the end of mattress so we might put a toybox of something there. Hailey isn't big enough to need the extra length :)
I really like building furniture. I have a long list and big plans but no opportunity..... we will see what I can accomplish :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: