Monday, June 20, 2011

Field Day

 



During the last week of school both Maggie and Jackson had Field Day. They did some running events, tug of war, throwing games etc. They both had a great time. Unfortunately I forgot my camera on Maggie's field day..... she had a lot of fun though. She also got to have a water balloon fight.
Jackson got 2nd in his distance run. It was a hot day and he decided to wear pants..... at least I convinced him to change to a T-shirt.
Caleb and Hailey really enjoyed the popsicles at the end. Hailey didn't want to share hers. Caleb was much happy when he had his own :)
That last week of school was rough on me and the little two. There were so many things going on that we needed to attend I had to interrupt their naps or they had to go without almost everyday. Whew. That makes for some cranky kiddos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: