Saturday, May 14, 2011

Maggie is 5!!

 

 

 


Wow - ANOTHER 5 year old! I can't believe that Maggie is 5! It seemed crazy when Jackson hit 5 and now my second child has turned 5! Can you tell that I'm a little shell-shocked? :)
We had a little party with Maggie's best friend and her family. We finally made Maggie a cake and gave her the rest of her presents. Matt and I built that dollhouse bookcase - we gave her some barbies and clothes to play with in it. Later on it will just be a bookshelf. The cake was really easy and turned out cute. I love that. :) I also made the apron and chef hat for her. I love that we are doing so many things while at this house. I want to make things for the kids though - rather than working on completing house projects..... maybe because the smaller things I make I can do with minimal mess and involvement - I can walk away at any point and pick it up later. That's now usually true when we get into a home improvement project.
Maggie is a great kiddo. She loves school and is sad when there is a day off for some reason. She is not looking forward to summer vacation! Funny girl. She loves to make things - cards, pictures, presents....... I love that creating is something she enjoys. She also loves to play outside with Hailey, Jackson and the neighbor girls. Especially on the swings. She will also climb trees with the others. She is getting braver and will put her head underwater on her own now. She loves to help in any way she can but gets overwhelmed with big assignments. She loves to be around us and loves hugs. She also really enjoys going to cubscouts with Jackson and will always chose that if it's an option :)I can't believe that she will be in kindergarten next year. It's an all day program here. I will miss having her around!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Luna said...

It is impressive how fast they grow!

You made some cute things! Way to go!