Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day

 

 



Here are the Valentine's that Maggie and Jackson chose this year. Maggie's also had some flower petals on the sucker for the girls and a rocket cut out for the boys. We procrastinated and finished these the night before they would be handing them out.... someday I will do better. We started them a week earlier...... :)
I saw the idea for Maggie's card here... http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/01/you-gotta-see-this_28.html
Jackson would not look at the camera. I tried a couple of times but he was so distracted by his robot he would just turn towards me kind out and look at the robot out of the corner of his eye..... this boy REALLY LOVES robots. Jackson's idea was from the Valentine issue of Family Fun.
They love making things and something that they get to hand out to friends they love even more. Matt thinks I'm crazy for doing handmade Valentine's rather than just getting cards and suckers. Oh well. I like doing projects (most of the time).....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Oh Sheila, we are sisters at heart. It's so funny I did the same Valentines with my girls. In fact I used the same heart on Maggie's announcement with Brooklyn's. I will post mine soon.