Monday, February 14, 2011

Pizza.Pizza.

 


How is it that I get so behind so fast??!! Maybe I just take too many pictures....... then I don't have time to post them......then I find myself playing catch-up again...... oh, well - at least I get them on here right? :)

I saw a post for snowman pizza somewhere.... definitely need to start making note of where I see things so I can give credit where credit is due :) Anyway, our Walmart has whole wheat refrigerated pizza dough in the bakery section for .97 cents. I buy a couple of them to freeze so I have dough easily on hand when I want it. One of these days I will make my own to do that with..... Anyway, I made three circles and added the toppings to make a snowman. The kids were very impressed. I love that simple things can do that :) He did come out rather cute and very tasty!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: