Saturday, December 4, 2010

House pics







Here is a just a couple of pictures of the inside of the house. One is from the front room looking down the hallway to the bedrooms. You can kind of see the vaulted ceiling with open dark beams. Another is of the large windows in the front room. I LOVE lots of windows!! I also added a picture of the back yard. There is not a lot of open grass space but enough for the trampoline and swing set. The kids love playing in the trees. We will have to get rid of some poison ivy though. The other picture is of a fireplace in the front room. The dark wall next to it is the dining room.
I need some suggestions for paint colors for these rooms since they are right next to each other. I'm having a hard time thinking of two colors that will go with the red brick, the dark beams and match in two seperate rooms. They have to be light colors too :)
I watched some deer go running across the street by our house this afternoon. I do love that we are a little more in the woods here than Utah.
A house has helped but has not changed my feeling about this just not being the right place for us to stay long term. Here's to hoping I can even make it through the next year happy and healthy :) I have lots of projects planned. Maybe that will help.

No comments: