Tuesday, May 28, 2013

PJs and hair


Apparently Maggie couldn't find a pajama shirt so she created one..... I told her that while that was very creative she might get a little hot..... and a regular shirt would work just fine. This girl likes to be properly dressed for the occasion :)
On our recent trip to TN we stayed at a few hotels along the way. After a bath at one of them Matt showed Maggie the hair dryer. It was love at first sight. Now she wants to use it all the time at home :) It's kind of funny that she really had no idea what one was......wait, I think I used it once or twice to speed up the nail polish drying on her nails...... I'm kind of impressed that we even have one. It takes forever to dry my hair - at LEAST 10 minutes - and we all know that I'm not the most patient person when it comes to - well, pretty much anything! Although since Caleb loves to help by holding the hair dryer for the girls maybe he would help me out too :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: