Friday, May 24, 2013

Kitchen floor



Our kitchen floor used to be all white ceramic tile.... it was cracked in a lot of places and pieces of tile were coming up. We found a good price on some flooring that we liked so we decided that we would go ahead and replace the floor. I have so many partially finished projects and stuff for those projects that I thought I would be good and just get the floor done instead of having a stack of flooring in our garage for months. I should have thought it through a little better since Matt was pretty much unavailable when I did this...... :) Finals week for the class he was teaching was coming up quick. He did have to help me replace moldy subfloor but a friend and I did the rest.  It looks a whole lot better and is holding up to the abuse really well. It's laminate flooring with a tile pattern print. The planks are 16" by 48" so laying it went really fast.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: