Sunday, March 25, 2012

apron



 After making aprons for Maggie and Hailey last year I decided that they would make good presents for some of their closer friends. This is one I made for our neighbor - they are reversible. She and Hailey play together A LOT. Sometimes hours each day - especially now as the weather is getting nicer. I think the apron turned out pretty cute :) I am planning on making another one soon for Maggie's best friend. They take about 2 hours to make so I don't think I will make them too often. Although sometimes it takes me that long to make it to the store to buy something for a party........ and really, I think these only cost me about $8 to make (plus the 2 hrs). I have thought about making them for nieces and nephews...... maybe someday :) Although the longer I wait the more nieces and nephews there are. I think we are up to 12 now - so minus my 4 - I would have to make 8 aprons. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: