Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello Baby!!




Whew! The baby came on Monday June 7th. I was scheduled to be induced on Tue June 8th but apparently the baby was anxious to come on his own. That was fine with me :) Although having him on the 8th would have been fun.... there are birthdays in the family on the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th. He is actually the third one with a birthday on the 7th.
His name is Caleb Robert Fisher. He weighed 9 lbs 3 oz, and was 20.5" long. He is doing great and it feels excellent to not be pregnant anymore!
I will add pics soon. They are on the other computer.....

2 comments:

Luna said...

YAY!!!!!! Welcome!

Marissa said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of him. I too am thrilled to not be pregnant but man this lack of sleep it kicking my butt this time around. I think I am too old for this. LOL