Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kiddos


 


These were taken in May - I think. Sheesh. I need to do a better job keeping this blog up to date :) I think the pictures turned out really well. The kids were very cooperative - although, I did have to make a deal with Maggie, if she would wear the matching clothes for their group picture then she could wear a pretty dress for her individual picture. Wow! What an amazing kiddo. Eventhough I don't understand her love of dresses I must admit that it's very cute - and very effective for bribes! Maggie loves to have her picture taken. She is always coming up to me at home asking me to take her picture for some reason or another. She loves to see them on the screen saver on our computer.Hailey even did awesome for the pictures. I didn't do her individual ones this time. We will do them when she turns 1. It was a good practice session. She took her cues from the other two and was pretty happy and cooperative the whole time. Jackson has always been really easy for pictures. He loves to smile and be the center of attention. He is always excellent at following their direcetions too - I wish that would carry over all the time at home....but I definitely enjoy the cute pictures that come from all of them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chanda said...

I don't really understand the love of dresses either but I agree that it is sweet. She enjoys some of the girl things so you have to learn to like it too, at least a little bit.