Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Car


Well - here is our new car. It's a 2005 Honda Pilot. It has a 3rd row seat so it can fit 8 people. I have decided that there is just no easy way to use a 3rd row - but it's very nice to have the extra room. Now we just have to figure out a good car seat arrangement....... At first the kids had a hard time adjusting to the idea of a new car - I don't think we warned them very well. Jackson cried for awhile over the idea of losing the blue saturn but now he has decided that we should keep the bigger one. Especially since we are going to start taking one of his friends to preschool with us - a girlfriend apparently - "Mom, Brooklyn just said she's in love with me." I asked "what does that mean?". He said "it just means she likes me". I said "How do you feel about that?" He said "It's ok". Ah, young love.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

John and Kami said...

Hahaha, he has his first girlfriend!! Haven't you told him he has to wait until he's 16?