Friday, September 12, 2008

The kiddos


I was impressed that they posed so well for me...... it was a good day!! We are all still doing great. The transition from 1-2 kids was a lot harder than from 2-3. I think because Maggie and Jackson can entertain each other while I help the baby and we aren't going through as many changes. Jackson had a lot of ear infections and got tubes in his ears right after Maggie was born, and we moved when she was about 3 months, Matt was also still in school so it was a pretty rough start. We are all enjoying Hailey and the calm.......... who knows how long it will last!!


Maggie and Jackson both love Hailey - a little too much sometimes but they are learning.

1 comment:

Chanda said...

so sweet. I need to take some more pictures of Kiana or she is gonna be mad at me someday!