Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gazillion bubbles!!

Jackson and Maggie love to blow bubbles in their drinks..... so I thought we would try doing it when they wouldn't get in trouble for the mess. It's just water with a little dishsoap. They loved it - "the bubbles are growing" was Jackson's favorite comment.


Maggie, unfortunately, sucked up a little once in awhile - I don't think she will do that again.....


Jackson wanted to experiement. He learned that if you blew inside another bubble it would get bigger.

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Wow, you are such a fun and creative Mom!! I will have to let my kids do that sometime. Hailey is so cute and I am glad she is a good baby for ya. Kiana just started medicine for acid reflux hopefully that will allow her to be happier again. Talk to ya later.

Marissa said...

Man you are still a Rec. Therapist, obviously that was your calling in life.
We will have to try that here too!