Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome baby Hailey

Just after we got home the hospital.
She was born Friday August 1st at 3:48 pm. She weighed 9 lbs 4 oz and was 21 3/4" long. She has brown hair and dark eyes - they look navy blue right now.


Just before we left the hospital to come home. We only stayed for 1 day since we were all doing fine.


Jackson has been a great helper so far. He loves to hold his new little sister.


Maggie also loves her new little sister and wants to help with everything!! But she isn't very careful so it's hard to let her be really involved.......

No I didn't do Maggie's hair but it's very cute!! My friend has a litle girl and Maggie wanted her hair done too so Jade did it. I think I need to get some lessons from her :)


At the hospital - I went in for them to break my water. Then labor and delivery was only about 3 1/2 hours. It went really fast. It was nice to have it planned a little in advance. I went to the doc that morning and she said why don't you go in today and have them break your water. So we went and got the kids stuff and got them settled at a friends house before heading to the hospital. It was all really relaxed.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

9lbs! Is that all you gained? You looked great.