Friday, October 3, 2014

Park play April 2014


I love that all 4 will still play and have fun together at a playground. Sometimes it's hard to watch them grow up when I love who they are right now...... but I also love every new stage that comes. I miss 5 year old Jackson but I definitely love 10 year old Jackson :) I guess that's why pictures, videos and journals are so important. Every once in awhile you can take a step back in time and visit the kiddos at different ages
They are also very good sports when it comes to picture taking! I need to keep taking advantage of it.


Jackson was a little annoyed that he couldn't do a trick on the zipline thing that the younger ones could so he thought he would try to build more muscle right then and there. Hailey thought it was a great idea too. It didn't Jackson long to learn that it was more about technique than strength :)

No comments: