Sunday, June 22, 2014

Helping hands......

 I don't think I have mentioned the salvage pile on here yet...... there is a wood salvage pile at our recycling center here that I have found all kinds of projects in..... The kids are helping me paint some beadboard picture frames. The beadboard came from the pile. Free stuff is so much fun to play with :) I was proud of myself for letting them help me paint..... it wasn't long before I started to regret it.


They got out their paints because 1. the white I was having them use was boring and 2. they wanted to make their own projects. I showed them how to put two different paints, one in each hand, then rub their hands together to make a new color. Apparently that alone is not exciting enough. Much more than their hands started to get painted.....



Just so you know - Human Torch is a superhero that turns into a flaming ball of fire as he flies around.

No comments: