Friday, November 22, 2013

House



Just two days before Halloween, we moved into our new house.
(we moved into our last BC house the day before Halloween in 2006 - pretty crazy) We were very grateful that we made it out of the apartment in time. It gets stressful when the end of the month is coming up and you have to move but the house hasn't closed..... yikes. Enjoy the one and only picture of the clean kitchen :) It no longer looks like that. All the kids were out riding bikes in the street as soon as we had them unloaded. There isn't very much traffic so the kids are excited to have so much more space to ride, ride ride.
It feels really, really good to be out of the apartment. Most of you have heard me say that this is not my favorite house but I would choose it over an apartment anyday!
We have been here for about three weeks now. We have gotten a lot of the unpacking done - it's quite hard when I homeschool during the day. Now we have a lot of organizing to do. I am excited to plan, organize and decorate. I will probably like the house more as we go.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: