Monday, April 1, 2013

Potty talk 2

I thought I would revisit this topic so that I don't forget the experience later..... :) Remember how awesomely easy it was to potty train Caleb? Well, that lasted until Jackson came out of the hospital from appendix surgery. Caleb had been potty trained for 3 weeks ish I think. Once Jackson came home he was having multiple accidents a day. - like 4 or 5. At least they were only wet accidents (except for one last week and the two days we went to visit friends....) Anyway - he was having all those accidents everyday for a very long time. In face it's only been in the past week or so that he has finally started to get a lot more consistent again. Whew. We just dealt with it and changed him over and over but I must say we were so close to giving up and putting him back in diapers. It's been almost two months of that!!! I guess the stress of everything affected him a lot more than I realized. I think I was more stressed than I realized too. Hopefully, this progress will last and we will back to a fully potty trained little boy!

No comments: