Monday, December 3, 2012

Piano?!?

Matt and I have talked about wanting a piano for a long time. Last year I bought a keyboard and Matt had me take it back...... he didn't like the sound....... I thought a keyboard was an excellent idea since it is SO much easier to move. So we went and looked at keyboards that would have the sound quality Matt wanted.... ummm, a little out of our current budget :) So that idea will have to wait. We just happened to check Craigslist again a little while ago and noticed an old player piano for $50. Matt was sold. I was not. However, for $50 I let him go with it. We picked it up the day after Thanksgiving. Luckily the people we got it from still had a lot of family there so they loaded it into the truck for us. The next day Matt brought it up next to the deck and laid out a ramp to roll it off the truck. He and I managed to get it into the house ourselves by rolling it across plywood. Good thing we built a deck...... :) It is really out of tune but Matt doesn't really care since it reminds him of the piano they had growing up. So now we have an old, out of tune, $50 piano that Matt loves...... :) Uh oh.

No comments: