Saturday, August 4, 2012

Air and Space



One of the space shuttles (Discovery) is on display at the Air and Space museum in Wash DC. Since Matt really wanted to go see it and he was nicely taking me to the airport so Caleb and I coud go to Wa....... we left early and made it to the museum before my flight. Matt was like a little kid - taking pics of the shuttle from every angle. He saw the shuttles so often in Florida but he just can't get enough of it :) It was pretty cool. The kids liked seeing it and all the other airplanes they had on display.
Since I was only taking Caleb with me to Wa, Matt needed to keep the Pilot to fit the other kids, that meant I would have to take Matt's truck to the airport........ I was not looking forward to driving his manual through DC so he offered to drive me - that's why we all ended up in DC together :) It was a lot of extra driving for him - I really appreciated it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: