Monday, December 5, 2011

One down...

 

 


Maggie lost her first tooth while we were on our trip. Literally lost it... Just after breakfast one morning I noticed that she had a little bit of a lisp when she was talking to me. I looked a little closer and said "Maggie, your tooth is gone!" She said "really?" I thought it was pretty funny that she didn't even know it was missing. She was really, really excited about the tooth fairy coming. She wrote her a note about loosing her tooth and put it carefully under her pillow. I love to see the kids so excited about things.
* Her other bottom tooth just came out today. Now she has a pretty big hole :) It came out when she was eating a snack - she thought it was a seed and spit it out into her hand. Then she got really excited and showed me that it was her tooth.

No comments: