Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sleepy boy

 


I love to sneak in and take sleepy pics every once in awhile. It helps me remember how little they are even when they act so big while awake :) He has a pacifier and a blankie just like Jackson did. Maggie did too but definitely was not as attached to her blankie. Hailey sucked (still sucks) her thumb - she also had a blankie but is pretty much been over it for awhile now. Jackson still has one of his blankies around. It still makes an occasional appearance where the girls don't care anymore. For naps and bedtime I gather up his accesories and a sippy cup (I usually do water but sometimes juice) then I take Caleb in, lay him down and walk out. However, I am the only one that can put him down. He freaks if Matt tries. I think he is the winner right now - of lasting in the crib the longest. All the other were in toddler beds by this age because they either started to climb out or a new baby was coming :) Hailey moved out of the crib when we moved out here. I don't really have any plans right now to move Caleb out - we will just wait and see how things go.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: