Monday, November 15, 2010

Littlest

 


Here is a picture of the little three. Maggie is 4 1/2, Hailey is 2 + 3mo, Caleb is 5 mo. They are growing up so fast. Somedays feel like they last forever and this intense child raising time will never end and other days I feel like it will be over so fast and I know I will miss it.
Remember how I said we haven't had a high chair since Jackson was a baby?..... Well, only a few days after that Matt came in and said "there's a high chair in the dumpster......" Hmm. To do or not to do........... Obviously since you can see the high chair in the background of this picture you know I chose to DO. I have a really hard time passing up FREE!! It cleaned up great and we are trying out a high chair again. It's nice to have somewhere to put Caleb to feed him real food and with a large kitchen in the new house it shouldn't get in the way. Which has always been my complaint with high chairs in the past.
Our house is scheduled to close on Wed. This is the 4th closing we have had scheduled. I think this will be it. Hopefully there are not anymore surprise delays in store for us. We have been so anxious to move. We put in the offer on this house 11 weeks ago!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Luna said...

fingers crossed for a smooth closing!