Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Prego pics

 


Here are some pregnancy pics. I really haven't taken very many this time around. Matt was laughing at the kids decorating my belly with stickers. I said they were like bumper stickers...... anyway, Matt insisted on taking some pictures. Isn't it lovely. I feel huge this time!! I am definitely ready to be done!
Jackson and Maggie are excited about the baby and Hailey is clueless. I told her there was a baby there and she tried pushing me out of the way so she could see under me as she looked for the baby. it will be interesting to see how she handles the change. Even the other two are in for a bit of a shock I think :)
I was talking to Maggie the other day about what we were thinking of naming the baby and she said "Mom, you have to pick a name we ALL like and I don't like that one!" Uh oh.

1 comment:

Luna said...

I LOVE your BUMP-er stickers! I didn't even realize they were stickers at first. I thought it was decoration on your shirt! hahaha