Saturday, June 27, 2009

and even more trip

 

It was fun to be back at the house I grew up in. It's in a pretty remote area on 80 acres so the kids got in all kinds of dirt and farm time. The picture of Jackson with a wet head? He had just pulled a dead frog out a bucket and then dunked his head in. Why? I have no idea. Maybe someone else with some boys could speculate? :)
The picture of Jackson and Hailey playing in the horse trough...... that was our pool as kids - although we used another bigger one - that is now my Mom's flower bed....
The birds belong to my brother's family. They are lovebirds that were hand fed so are now quite friendly. Although Hailey was not at all happy when one landed on my head. She screamed about that but was fine as soon as we moved the bird from my head.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had lots of fun in Washington! It's fun to see all the pictures. Your blog is cute.

Luna said...

So glad you got that trip in. What fun!