Friday, May 22, 2009

Someday.....

Matt is in FL for business - three weeks! - ugh. He took the laptop which is the computer I use for photos so..... no pics this time. Which is in fact why I haven't blogged for a little while. I like to add the pics :) Someday, I will hook the camera up to our other computer so I can post anytime. Someday, I will actually sew/mend the pile of clothes I have been adding to for months - okay, years! Someday, I will catch up on scrapbooking the thousands of pictures we have - or not. Someday we will have new furniture - ok, I will settle for even one piece of furniture that Matt and I actually picked out together for our house. Someday, our house will be clean again or at least close to something resembling clean. Someday, I will list the things we need to sell on ebay or Craigslist. Sheesh, I could go on and on but this TO DO list is getting depressing! I will post some pics soon :)

2 comments:

Luna said...

That list never seems to stop. But somehow everyone comes out alive. At least over here they do.

I don't know how you do it with Matt gone all the time

Mary Monster Mary said...

Oh how many "somedays" I have as well. Glad to know I'm not alone. I keep thinking keeping the house clean is going to get easier cause my kids are getting bigger but man oh man are they messy. Oh well. We are definitely a well lived in house. :)